The 2012 Upper County Relay for Life was at Cle Elum-Roslyn Elementary School track Saturday and Sunday, July 21-22, 2012. The annual event benefits the American Cancer Society. The first lap is always walked by survivors. Marked by a sea of dark purple shirts that designate those who have battled or are battling cancer, the survivors lap is both a shared triumph and a visual reminder of how many lives cancer touches.
As featured on
CommentsKeep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Driver arrested in I-90 collision that killed 2
- Verdict: Guilty of 2nd-degree murder
- Dads making a difference
- Murder trial begins, defense says suspect was defending himself
- Journey's miracles: 5 year old touches lives
- 2 killed in Friday crash identified
- Two die in multi-vehicle collision on Interstate 90
- EHS’ Ellersick, England sign with Eastern Oregon
- Awards given at the annual Cattlemen’s dinner
- Brrr: Cold temps bring higher electric bills
Find a local business
Local Resource Links
• Kittitas County
• City of Ellensburg
• City of Cle Elum
• City of Roslyn
• City of Kittitas
• Kittitas County Chamber of Commercer
• Yakima Transit
• Cle Elum Roslyn Chamber of Commerce
• Ellensburg Rodeo
• Visit Ellensburg
• Visit Kittitas County
• State of Washington
• Washington Legislature
• Daily Record Facebook
• Daily Record Twitter